July 10, 2008

Just to say "THANKS"

Dear Friends and Fellow Bloggers!

As you know I started this blog a few months ago, and it was my first experiment at blogs, I have received amazing support and appreciation from all my friends and Philatelic Bloggers from my country and around the globe. I thank you all very much.

There has been many enquiries, about me, about the posts published and the materials included in it. I would remind all my friends this blog has been  a part of my earlier website  www.geocities.com/manbol1 which was closed down by Yahoo. This blog has also won a Bronze medal at INPEX 2008.

About my collection, I collect Philatelic materials related to Ships, Stamps, MS, FDC, covers etc. I am also interested in other items which catch my fancy (keeps changing!) I am always curious to know the happenings in the Philatelic World.

I know that I am unable to update my blog very frequently as few of the other Philatelic Bloggers, but will try to do same periodically.

Thanks Friends and all Philatelic Bloggers

Regards
Mansoor.B

No comments: