March 1, 2017

My 9th year at this Blog.


Dear Friends, 🌹

It's been 9 years since I started my blog this day. I thank you all for your amazing support all the time. I hope I have been able to provide you with tidbit news relating to stamps/philately. All this would not have been possible without your support and advice from all senior philatelists and collectors.  I also thank all friends who are providing me with news from various parts of India and seek your help in future too.

I have decided to start a new feature where I will be sharing information related to philately/stamps in form of Q&A or brief sentence. I hope that you like it. I also welcome your comments on the same which may lead to discussion on some of the subjects and improve the knowledge of novice collectors. 

Thanks and Regards
Mansoor.B 

No comments: